Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneek Peek at Files Coming soon to VDBC

By the end of the weekend you will be able to run over to my store at the VDBC store. I will be offering files in the following formats:
AI
GSD
KNK
SVG
WPC

All of my files have a watermark over the photo for protection from copying. I sure hope you enjoy. Any How this is just a heads up on whats happening with me.
Here's the Scoop! What's the Scoop? Got Scoop? Perfect for all those layouts or cards that you want to get or tell some juicy gossip.
Lady Bug Card This file is perfect for a little girls birthday invitation, or just a bright and cheery card for a friend. This is a standard invitation size card. I recently made 60 for a co-worker's Baby Shower who has a lady bug theme in her baby's room.
I Dig Gardening This file is perfect for that gardener in your life.
Baby fun! This is a file I made some time ago. But I just think it is cute and so much like little ones when they are learning to play and have fun.
Dog Gone Cute I just love these girls. This pair of pooches Mom and daughter just want to come to your house and play. They promise not to bark or shed on your bed!
Freedom & In Memory of with Patriotic Eagle.
Clearwater Aquarium Home of Winter This file was made for a recent trip we took to Clearwater Marine Aquarium. They rescue marine life that have been hurt and when they get better they are released. However Winter lost her tail when he got caught in rope hear her story here. If you are ever in the area stop buy and check them out.
College Bound. Nuff said I have one in college and 1 on the way in the fall. So I made this file so I could document thier trip.

So now I am off to create some more. I hope you stop by the store I hope to have these files in the store by Monday. Will post here as soon as I get them there.

No comments: