Saturday, July 4, 2009

And the 4th of July Winners are...

Using Random.org list generator I input the 5 names from the comments and it randomly issued a number to each entrant. The list is as follows:
1. momof5
2. sussann
3. RhondaP
4. Sheri
5. EstherW-B

I then put the information into the random number generator and the two winners were chosen by number below:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 5 Powered by
RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winners are: EstherW-B and sussann. Be sure to email me using the Design Team wanted link to the left with your email address along with the file you wish to receive.

Thank you so much for playing.

2 comments:

sussann said...

Thank you so much!! What a wonderful surprise!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

My pleasure sussann