Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Presents



Hey all just thought I would share with you a few of the gifts I will be giving this year.. Shhhhhh don't tell my family.. or co-workers..


First here is a frame I made for my brother and sister-in-law. My brother says Doodlebug is his new kid since his kids are grown.. So I made this frame for them.. It uses my Dog Gone Cute Cutter File for sale here It is only $1. I cut this project with my Cricut and Make the Cut Software.. The file is available in AI,GSD,KNK,SVG and WPC..




The next project was gift boxes for my co-workers. I filled them with candy of course.. Yummo.. This box is from My Scrap Chick Winter Friends Boxes. They were pretty fun to make. I used my Cricut, My E-Craft and My KNK to make thies boxes as I had several to make and I was able to have multiple cutters cutting at the same time which was a huge time saver.. Yay!!
I made several other things but I forgot to take pictures.. UUUGH... Anyhow.. Hopefully I will have more shares later.. Time to get busy again.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Mahesh MSA said...

Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
I look forward to reading more. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

Cardiology Hospitals in Hyderabad

Michael Jordan said...

I am very happy to see your blog, very good article for audience,

Each year, cardiac complications and diseased occur within 30 days after major non cardiac surgery in more than 10 million people worldwide.

Today, however, the tether is fraying. How can we use technology to bring
Cardiologist database in USA closer to patients rather than making them more remote?

Small tips to avoid heart attack

• Take responsibility for your health. ...
• Know your risks. ...
• Don't smoke or expose yourself to second-hand smoke. ...
• Maintain a healthy blood pressure. ...
• Monitor your cholesterol (blood lipids). ...
• Limit your calories. ...
• Make exercise a daily habit. ...
• Pick your pills wisely.