Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Presents



Hey all just thought I would share with you a few of the gifts I will be giving this year.. Shhhhhh don't tell my family.. or co-workers..


First here is a frame I made for my brother and sister-in-law. My brother says Doodlebug is his new kid since his kids are grown.. So I made this frame for them.. It uses my Dog Gone Cute Cutter File for sale here It is only $1. I cut this project with my Cricut and Make the Cut Software.. The file is available in AI,GSD,KNK,SVG and WPC..




The next project was gift boxes for my co-workers. I filled them with candy of course.. Yummo.. This box is from My Scrap Chick Winter Friends Boxes. They were pretty fun to make. I used my Cricut, My E-Craft and My KNK to make thies boxes as I had several to make and I was able to have multiple cutters cutting at the same time which was a huge time saver.. Yay!!
I made several other things but I forgot to take pictures.. UUUGH... Anyhow.. Hopefully I will have more shares later.. Time to get busy again.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: