Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thirsty Thursday Freebie

Hello again,





Well this weeks freebie has been produced because my 3 year old 2nd cousin and his family have asked us to take pictures of thier daycare "Trunk or Treat" and festival for Halloween. So I know we will have plenty of pictures to scrap and I wanted a file to put on those pages so I can scrap some for his mom. Any how.. here is a peek:



As you know all of my new freebies will remain free and you can go download them here. No password will be necessary.

Make sure you look around while you are over there we will be adding some really cool stuff soon. It is in the works as I type this. I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween.

Have you been to Visual Designs by Chris and More lately? Lots of great things going on over there, New Designers, More Challenges, etc.. So run there and check that out too!





Happy Cutting!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tina, this file is PREFECT for our "Trunk or Treat" tomorrow at church. Thanks so much for sharing with us!!