Monday, November 2, 2009

Free Hand Made Paper Bow Cutting File

I have posted another free file on the Designing With Die Cuts site. It is a cutter file for making the handmade bows that have been on the internet. Previously I have made them using a standard paper cutter and that takes some time so I decided this year I was going to turn it into a file for our Electronic Digital Cutters so you can pick up this freebie here. I have also made a video showing you how I put them together but it is generally the same as the others except this one is a tad smaller to accomodate the cutters out there. This file is available in AI,GSD,KNK,SCUT,SVG and WPC so go on over and check it out. I will be posting another freebie later this week but thought I would share this one with you now..



Here is a pic of my finished bow..




Enjoy and thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

SuzeeV. said...

Hi Tina ....would love your handmade bow the link is not working correctly