Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Customer Appreciation Sale and My Birthday Sale

Another offer for you to show you my Appreciation to all of my customers.

I am currently having a sale in my section of the store at VDBC you can find it here.  55% off all of my files. The sale price will be reflected in your cart this sale runs through the end of November.  Also I have just added a new file called "Count Your Blessings" and from now until November 29th you will be given the chance to get this file free with a purchase from my section of the store.  Be sure at check out to look for the "Check for Special offers button" and you will click on that and add the free file to your cart.  Thats all you have to do and you will get that file as a bonus!!  What a deal!

So hop on over and check it out!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Tina!!! I hope it is just as wonderful as you are!!!