Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend this and that

Hello there!  Well the weekend was great! My hubby,son and I went to see 2012.  It was awesome. I am not the Sci-Fi type either. The visual effects were amazing. It is definately a movie to see IMHO. But I am jsut one person. All of us enjoyed it even the 16yr old. So that says something.. LOL..  No really he is a great young adult if I do say so myself.

Anyhow. Lots of great things going on over at Designing With Die Cuts.  We are starting to add more content. Videos, Free Cutter files, and Information related to die cuts and thier uses.  We have updated our Learning Center Page. Hope you all like the new look.  Please Pardon our dust as we continue to improve the site.

If you have an idea for an article or you would like to be a guest reporter please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can find the contact info there.

Stay tuned. I plan to offer another freebie Thrusday!

1 comment:

Grannymama said...

Thank you for your cut files. As for the movie, 2012 - no way will I watch something that scares you out of sleep, etc. What happens in the future is up to GOD.