Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thirsty Thursday Freebie

It is so hard to believe it is Thursday again already. Boy the time sure does fly.  So I know I am posting this on Wednesday but I wanted to be sure to get this weeks freebie out on time. This week Darcy is doing the Weekly Challenge over at Visual Designs by Chris.. you will just have to look for her specific post.. She doesn't have it up yet.. But be on the lookout. I can't wait to see what she does. 

So I have been trying to figure out the best way to convert my files for Cricut users with SCAL. There are a few ways they can be done and I wondered if any of you (who have cricut and SCAL)  could leave a comment with your preferences on how you like to receive your files. I can save individual SVGs of each of the pieces which I have started doing btw, I can also do individual scut files of each of those svgs already imported into scal at the size the file was created for. And I am sure there are several other ways that it can be done.  My main thought is to be able to offer you the best format for you (well the majority) So if you could be so kind just post a comment with your thoughts. I would definately appreciate it.

So for todays freebie with everyone catching the flu I thought a title for "Caught A Bug" would be appropriate. It can be used for kiddos collecting them bugs too!


You can find this file here on Designing With Die Cuts.  Be sure to spread the word. We are trying to get that site moving so if there is something die cut related you would like us to do we would love to hear about it.  Also if you would be interested in being on my creative team I am still looking for a few more folks to be a part of it. Just email me.



Happy Cutting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diisxwovcgsjklzosrbn, http://yahooscanner.net yahoo Scanner, JkzycjI.