Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where has the time gone and a FREEBIE

It is so hard to believe December is coming to an end.  I know I want to make several changes in the next year. I want to get refocused on my health and healthy living.  I don't call them resolutions because for me resolutions never work.  I am just going to focus on getting healthy.  I had lost about 20 pounds last year and gained them all back over the summer when work was crazy and haven't been able to focus since.  So I am going to try to focus more, pack my lunches, eat smaller meals, and go back to Zumba Classes.  So much to do so little time.. I need to learn how to manage time better LOL..   I am going to start small this time and not try to do it all at the same time.

Anyhow, our oldest son is home from college for a few more days so I plan to spend some quality time with him today. 

I have uploaded another Free file today!  So please go on over and check it out!  Also be sure to look around our site and see what else is new.  

http://designingwithdiecuts.com/freebies/cardiology-cre-files.html

Happy Cutting!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year to your and your family Tina! cheers, caz