Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow where has the time gone and Another Freebie

Man the time flies.. I just booked the flight for my son to come home from college.. He won't be getting here until the 24th but man where has December gone.. It seems like the first was yesterday.  The weather here is great raining but nice.  We needed rain.  I actually got warm today while running around shopping after taking my son to his Dentist appt.  Crazy took the day off of work for the dentist appt and my doc appt and don't know how things went so fast. 

Anyhow.. here is the freebie...


Hope you enjoy... Available in AI,GSD,KNK,SCUT,SVG and WPC


2 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much Tina!!! It is awesome!!!

Lisa Avolio said...

Cute and clever. Thanks! And thanks for the time you have put into the new website. Very helpful.