Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Secret Sale

OK So I decided to have a Sale on the majority of my files at VDBC.  A bunch of my files are discounted 50% or more.  The price will show on the page.  You will also see the % of discount you get per file.  I have priced them to move so if you have been on the fence about a file then run on over and check it out.

Also while you are there be sure to pick up your grab bag.. The designers have outdone themselves this month and there is already a challenge to show off your grab bag before they are revealed so if you sign up for the forum you can see some of the files people are using from the current grab bag..  Rush over and fill ur cart..



Now on to life... Work has been busy and as some of you may know I have been working with a personal trainer 4x a week for the last 12 weeks so I am really busy and really tired... But it is a good tired.  My body is changing for the good however I am not around as much.  Hopefully next week I will have some more freebies for you.. So check back..


Until Next time
Tina

No comments: