Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Been busy

Taking care of my hubby after his knee replacement. He is doing wonderfully but with working 10 hr days and then coming home to take care of stuff here there hasn't been much designing going on. Be sure to check back on Thursday for the weekly freebie. Thanks to all of you for coming and checking on the freebies. Be sure to go to the store and make your wish list. I plan to give away free files in honor of the 4th of July and our FREEDOM. I will give away a file to someone picked from comments on my blog left on this weeks freebie post and I will give away some to those who fill out a wish list at the store. So if you haven't already visited the VDBC Store and filled out your wish list of the files I have that you would like please do so no later than July 3rd because I will be picking the morning of the 4th using Random.org and entering a list of the people who have wishlists for my files and letting the generator pick who gets the free file(s). It is possible that there will be more than one winner from the wishlists so be sure to make yours today!

Disclaimer: (Number of winners will be determined by me but will guarantee at least two files will be given away from the wishlists to two different people.And one winner from blog comments on post dated Thursday July 2nd)

No comments: